Конспект урока английского языка в 8 классе
Тема «Фразовый глагол “make”. Придаточные цели.»
(УМК “Happy English.ru K. Kaufman, M. Kaufman)
Unit 2 Lesson 4 Topic “How did the British Parliament begin?” p.48-49
Образовательная – активизировать употребление придаточных цели; расширить потенциальный словарь учащихся, обеспечить отработку фразового глагола “make”.
Воспитательная – воспитывать уважение к изучаемому языку;
Развивающая – развивать внимание, восприятие, память и другие общеучебные умения и навыки, а также умения и навыки иноязычной речевой деятельности; формировать регулятивные, познавательные, коммуникативные и личностные УУД.
Организационный момент. Постановка задач урока.
Фонетическая отработка глагола “make”. Проверка домашнего задания.
Ex. 8 p. 48
Match the expressions with their translations.
1. to make up one's mind - принять решение 2. to make progress - делать успехи 3. to make friends - подружиться 4. to make a report - делать доклад 5. to make a noise - шуметь 6. to make a decision - принять решение 7. to make money - зарабатывать деньги 8. to make a mistake - сделать ошибку 9. to make somebody do something – заставлять кого-то делать что-то 10. to make a meal - готовить еду - Ex. 9 p. 48
What are the people in the pictures doing?
The boy is making a noise.
The girl is making a meal.
The boys are making friends.
The woman is making a report.
Ex. 10 p. 48
Match the sentences with the replies.
1. Why has he given up French?
2. Why did she get a very bad mark for her test?
3. Why is she learning English?
4. Why did you have a headache yesterday?
5. Why did Kate give up that job?
6. Where is Peter? Why is he not playing football today?
a) She wasn't making much money.
b) She has to make an important report in English.
c) He wasn't making any progress.
d) My neighbours' children were making a lot of noise.
e) His parents made him stay at home.
f) She has made a lot of mistakes in it.
1. Why has he given up French? - He wasn't making any progress.
2. Why did she get a very bad mark for her test? - She has made a lot of mistakes in it.
3. Why is she learning English? - She has to make an important report in English.
4. Why did you have a headache yesterday? - My neighbours' children were making a lot of noise.
5. Why did Kate give up that job? - She wasn't making much money.
6. Where is Peter? Why is he not playing football today? - His parents made him stay at home.
Отработка глагола “make” и придаточных предложений цели.
- WB: Ex. B p. 34
Rephrase the sentences. Use the expressions with make.
1. He wants to become rich. - He wants to make money.
2. Have they decided where to go? - Have they made a decision where to go?
3. The children were crying loudly when I came. - The children were making a noise when I came.
4. She was cooking when I phoned. - She was making a meal when I phoned.
5. Kate's working hard and getting better. - Kate's working hard and making progress.
WB: Ex. A p. 33
Use a sentence from box A and a sentence from box В to explain why peopledo / did / are going to do something.Model: A. I need a pen. В. I want to write a letter.I need a pen to write a letter.
1. They're going to Moscow.
2. We went to Egypt.
3. He has just called Lena.
4. They're buying a tent.
5.1 went to the shop for bread.6. The Browns went to the airport.
a) We wanted to swim in the Red Sea.
b) They want to go camping.
c) I have to help Mum.
d) They want to see Red Square.
e) They had to meet their friend.
f) He wants to invite her to his birthday party.
1. They're going to Moscow to see Red Square.
2. We went to Egypt to swim in the Red Sea.
3. He has just called Lena to invite her to his birthday party.
4. They're buying a tent to go camping.
5.1 went to the shop for bread to help Mum.6. The Browns went to the airport to meet their friend.
Ex. C p. 34
Translate the sentences into English.
1. На прошлой неделе они купили палатку, чтобы идти в поход.
2. Я должен навестить Мишу, чтобы помочь ему.
3. Они хотели пойти в магазин, чтобы купить подарок.
4. Он пришел домой, чтобы пообедать.
5. Они подружились год назад.
6. "Почему все шумят?" — "Он делает доклад уже два часа".
7. "Вы уже приняли решение?" — "Нет еще".
Last week they bought a tent to go camping.
I must visit Misha to help him.
They wanted to go shopping to buy a present.
He came home to have dinner.
They made friends a year ago.
“Why is everybody making a noise?”- “He has been making a report for two hours.
“Have you made up your mind yet? – “Not yet.”
Контроль монологической речи - устное сообщение по теме «Знаменитые люди страны изучаемого языка» (учитель продолжает опрос сильных учащихся по основной теме)
Итог урока. Домашнее задание.
Ex. 1, 3 p. 50-52